GlenFarrow UK Ltd has long been the company to turn to for commercial, industrial or agricultural plumbing, heating, ventilation, irrigation or biomass boilers. Electrical installations have always been a part of that but, until now, were not a standalone service that was offered to customers.
As the other divisions within the company have expanded, a larger electrical team has also been recruited and, with customers asking if electrical issues could be addressed when other works were carried out, it made sense to create an electrical department. This means GlenFarrow now offers a full Mechanical and Electrical combined service, and can design, install, maintain and deliver all such projects.
Paul Kitchen, Managing Director of GlenFarrow, said,
“The launch of our new electrical division means we can now offer our customers an even broader service than before. We are fully NICEIC registered and provide a 24 hour call out service. This is a great complement to the service we already offer to our customers.”
The full range of services offered by GlenFarrow’s new electrical division includes:
- Panel design and installation service
- Testing & Periodic Condition Reports
- Annual servicing of graders, conveyors, crop drying and electrical panels
- Full electrical design and installations service, including fire alarms and emergency lighting
- Planned Preventative Maintenance PPM
- Installation of CCTV and intruder alarms
- CAD design services
To find out more, give us a call on 01775 722327